Posted by / Sunday 15 May 2016 / No comments /

THE DANDY GENT

Well first of all, I would like to apologize for this delayed post, I've been making slight adjustments on my blog for the longest time, but, it's finally done and here we are, curious of how a dandy man should look like.




In my understanding, a dandy gent is one that is conscious of how they look both inward and outward, he will not just utter words aimlessly and wouldn't leave the house with slight imperfections, He will ensure that his nails are neat and the color combinations are right for the occasion let alone the fact that they match. 


I purposely selected the double breasted jacket because I think that it's got a good vintage feel to it, it's quite unique and to get one you'll need to consult your tailor because they don't just fit in free size. 


For this look I chose a pair of white jeans, slim fit with the hem at the ankle, a pink shirt with a soft collar and the double breasted jacket.



For my shoes I wore a pair of tassel loafers to bring a better feel to the weekend dapper look.

More of the details are a leather clutch wallet and a classic watch face design by  Daniel Wellington.







 Photography credits to : Henry Wambaa & Ivy Wambaa
Special thanks to the manager of Harvest coffee and delights for providing the space.

Until next time, cheers gents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Jord Wood Watches

Recent Posts

[4][recent][recent][Latest posts]

Popular Posts