Posted by / Monday 16 November 2015 / 2 Comments /

THE SHAWL-COLLAR SWEATER



Its been a long time coming and finally the year is coming to an end, the cold season is here, and as all expect, the trends have changed, one of the things that I personally like for this season is the shawl collar. A shawl collar is a rounded turned-down collar, without lapel notches, that extends down the front of a garment.
For this post I shall exhibit two similar looks.I'd also like to dedicate this post to the fallen souls of the attacks in 
Paris. I pray that the families and friends of the lost ones are comforted and may The Lord be with them, gone 
but 
never forgotten.





 For this look I chose to go with a white woolen shawl collar sweater, a navy blue casual jacket, a pair of navy blue chino pants and a pair of navy blue sued tassel loafers.





 For the accessories I went with a red bow tie, D.I.Y or should I say D.I.M (Did It Myself) lapel pins, a black Daniel Wellington Watch, D.I.Y wrist band and finally a pair of photo-chromatic glasses because you don't want to be that person who wears dark shades indoors. I find that very hilarious by the way.





For the second look I'll be featuring +David Gichuru. He wore the same shawl collar sweater as mine. Of course in a different color, a pair of maroon chino pants and blue and red boat shoes {also known as boats.}


He chose a beaded wrist band, a gold-rim Daniel Wellington watch and a pin for the shawl collar. I think he was spoilt for choice when it came to the hats, option one was to go with a grey trilby hat and option two was a red fedora.




Follow my Instagram @sirglenbryson and @davidgichuru for more of the different looks.
Until next time, keep warm. That's what chills are for God bless.
#sirved.


2 comments:

  1. I’ve been searching for some decent stuff on the subject and haven't had any luck up until this point, You just got a new biggest fan!.. lapel pin singapore

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome article, it was exceptionally helpful! I simply began in this and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Cheers, keep doing awesome! US Visa ESTA

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Jord Wood Watches

Recent Posts

[4][recent][recent][Latest posts]

Popular Posts