Posted by / Wednesday 14 October 2015 / 7 Comments / ,

THE DOUBLE MONK STRAPS BY TOMAZ SHOES

Let's talk elegance shall we?








The double monk straps are by far the best shoes I have worn, you can either dress them up or dress them down.





This specific pair is from Tomaz (link to their site is provided at the end), the comfort of the shoes is just the best, the interior padding is what I can conclude by saying that it feels as though you are walking on velvet. They are tender on your feet's sole and when you reach home you will not want to remove them at first.




They are one of those shoes that you want to wear with your cuffed pants simply because you want them to stand out of the crowd, and if you decide to dress them with a pair of socks you might want to use a strong pattern that will bring some good contrast to the overall look. For this shoot I did not wear a pair of socks as I felt that my skin tone would do the contrast job just as well haha.







The cool thing is to treat monks like just another pair of kicks. The older they get the better they look. Remember old is gold. 


#sirved.


The link to their website is http://tomaz.my/

7 comments:

  1. I exactly got what you mean, thanks for posting. And, I am too much happy to find this website on the world of Google. נעלי אצבע נשים

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for providing recent updates regarding the concern, I look forward to read more. נעלי בית לנשים לקיץ

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for providing good information will look forward to read more

    ReplyDelete
  4. anks for providing good information will look forward tointex explorer k2 kayak

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info.
    italian monk strap shoes

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Jord Wood Watches

Recent Posts

[4][recent][recent][Latest posts]

Popular Posts