Posted by / Tuesday 31 May 2016 / 3 Comments /

DON'T SWEAT IT.

This one is dedicated to those that think suits should or can only be worn during the cold season. For those that are looking for a weekend dapper outfit, then no need to sweat it, I got you hehe.


.Breathable fabrics are woven from the stems of flax, a vegetable fiber. Has twice the strength of cotton. Absorbs and releases perspiration quickly, thus allowing the fabric to "breathe". Linen is one of the most breathable fabrics, making it especially cool and comfortable to wear in the heat.



 For this look I chose to dress up in a baby blue linen suit, a navy blue shirt which I had buttoned down at the collar.




In my opinion, the true mark of a well tailored suit is it's lining as well as the button holes on the cuff. Next time you visit your tailor ask them to make sure that you have working button holes for that unique look on the tiny details.



Image courtesy of Genteel
 Details like the lining can vary depending on your personality. For a more fun look you can go for a patterned lining.


 


 I chose a pair of black tassel loafers, that I wore sock-less, however if a pair of socks are needed you can go for a pair of low-cut socks. Just make sure that they are not visible when you wear your loafers.


Wrist accessories courtesy of WB.KL check out their page for more of their collection.
As always, have a great week, cheers.

3 comments:

  1. I learn some new stuff from it too, thanks for sharing your information. lapel pin singapore

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info. visa kanada

    ReplyDelete
  3. I learn some new stuff from it too, thanks for sharing your information. Sweat-Shirt Strong Work

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Jord Wood Watches

Recent Posts

[4][recent][recent][Latest posts]

Popular Posts