Posted by / Friday 20 May 2016 / 1 Comment /

SARTORIAL SELECTION


 In my own understanding, a sartorial selection is one with well tailored garments, made to your personal comfort and fit to create a dandy look. 
For this look I chose a two piece suit, whose jacket is double breasted.


My pants had a half break kind of hemming which was just enough to take a peek of the patterned socks I wore underneath.
 I shall do another post on the pants break to help you be enlightened when it comes to the fitting of pants.





I chose a classical styled pair of tassel loafers because I felt as though it would add a vintage feel to the whole outfit.
You can choose to go with a pair of double monk strap shoes if you like for such an outfit, you'll still look like money.
As always, till next time, cheers.

1 comment:

  1. The site is really beneficial for everyone to know about this topic. I think if you read blog than you will get some more information from blog. This is really useful blog.
    handcrafted italian leather shoes

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Jord Wood Watches

Recent Posts

[4][recent][recent][Latest posts]

Popular Posts