Posted by / Wednesday 3 August 2016 / No comments /

THE WINTER SOLDIER

I recently came back to my mother land, and wow! I must say, the cold was waiting to surprise me and it surely did, on the first day I got a cold sore, accompanied by all the other shenanigans that the doctor knows more than we all do, so I thought, why not make a post on what style sense you should go for during such times.


Photography by Elvis
Things to consider; snoods, scarves, tweed fabrics, gloves, turtle necks and leather. You always want to work around such (fabrics & accessories) when the cold times kick in.

                                      

Shoes courtesy of Tomaz

Since the weather is changing, as we enter the new month, you need to consider carrying something that's really portable for the night time and the early morning. Something that you can put aside during the day when the sun is out there to murder you or something that you could style differently in such a situation. This could be a pair of gloves or a snood. You obviously don't need me to tell you that you should wear socks just so you can beat the cold.



I hope you got inspired and picked up a few things from this post.
Remember to check out my Instagram for live feed. See you next time the most stylish guy.
God bless and cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Jord Wood Watches

Recent Posts

[4][recent][recent][Latest posts]

Popular Posts