Posted by / Tuesday 28 June 2016 / No comments /

THE SWITCH UP

Ever wanted to know how to switch up your daily suit and dress it down for a weekend look? well don't stress anymore, I got you.


Before I go on with the post, lets put a few things on the table, t-shirts, sports jackets and suit jackets, chino pants and finally denim pants.
The reason as to why I listed them is because I personally feel  that they can be used very well to mismatch your daily suit. The only variation in my opinion is the color and if the jacket is pinstriped.



To give you a rough idea of how the look would be, I chose to go with my double breasted jacket, which most of you are familiar with, a pair of white chinos and black denim pants. For the second look, I went for a t-shirt with a v-neckline, this helps to give an elongated form to my short height hehe, a round neckline t-shirt to show that I embrace my short height, as well as a pair of black tassel loafers which I really like. I find shoes with a tassel very versatile in that they can be formal, not too formal and really casual, depending on what clothes you wear them with.












 Shooting location, Melaka. Aside from it being a home to part of the history of Malaysia and their interaction with the Portuguese, it's a very good stopover point if you want to get away from the big city as it's rich culture and architecture is breathtaking. More pictures coming up on my photography section as well as my Instagram @sirglenbryson.


Before I forget, check out a video that I did with Elvis and David, like share and enjoy.
 I hope you're inspired to experiment with the few ideas that I have shared. 
As always, cheers and until next time, God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Jord Wood Watches

Recent Posts

[4][recent][recent][Latest posts]

Popular Posts