Posted by / Monday 21 March 2016 / No comments /

DO I NEED A STYLE CONSULTANT?

In this post we shall see why a personal stylist is needed in our daily lives.





One thing for sure is that most men will say ... " ... but I have a wife/ girlfriend and she dresses me, that's enough ... " or some will say, "... I have dressed myself since I was in pre-school, what could go wrong?" hehe my brother, everything could go wrong in a snap! So if you want that perfect look, get a hold of a stylist and trust me, you won't be disappointed.



A personal stylist is there because you shouldn't be the one to do everything in your life, it's the same way you can't work all day and give yourself a full body massage. Someone has to be there to do it.




Don't just assume that because you are in your office all day that you should spend it looking as though you we're chased from your house in the morning. Presentation is key even to your fellow workmates. 




A stylist is like the second version of you only difference is that, they have more fashion knowledge than you do and hence they are able to join the dots for you. Your job is to sit back relax and wait to be transformed.

Basically a stylist is there to point you in the right direction. You don't know everything so as tempting as it may be, do not argue unless you want a specific color, which is usually based on one's personal opinion. But for the record, the style consultant is there to make you look and feel good, some can even show you how you can leave a great impression in different situations.

Please note that, your stylist's look may not necessarily be the one that will pour over to you, especially if you don't have the same body form as they do.

Lastly I would like to mention that the stylist is there to open up your eyes when it comes to styling because they know a wider catalog of looks. A second opinion is not always bad.

I hope that you like the new layout of my blog.
Happy transformation.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Jord Wood Watches

Recent Posts

[4][recent][recent][Latest posts]

Popular Posts